Fun, safe, natural terrain track with plenty of elevation changes.
– Monthly track changes
– Main track watered and groomed daily every weekend
– Open weekdays
– Indoor restrooms
– Some parts and supplies
– Main Motocross track
– Pee Wee track
– Our Facility is for riders with their own ATV and/or Motorcycles. Because of insurance issues we cannot rent or loan machines to anyone.
– Our facility is MX Track based and has No Trail Riding. To find places to ride with trails click here.
– Please note: NO flaggers are present at our facility.
– NO overnight camping is allowed on regular practice days. We do not have the proper permits so please do not ask, the answer will be NO. Three camp grounds are within 2 miles of our facility for camping. We only allow overnight stays on race weekends.
– Watering and Grooming is always done at least once daily for Sat and Sun
– The track is not and will not be groomed on Mon, Thur and Fri.
This happens when we feel that the track is congested and warrants being broken up for everyone’s safety. The classes are broken as follows and we determine who rides at what times for everyone’s safety. We may remove you from a class and place you in a more appropriate one at any time.
A – Expert (Able to clear every jump under control, consistently)
B – Intermediate (Able to clear 80% of all jumps on a regular basis under control)
C – Beginner (Slower less confident rider)
Q – Quad
Y – Youth (85cc and lower)
We will post what classes ride at what times. Before you enter the track you need to check to see if it is open ride or classed out and ride only in your class. Typically on weekends after we have groomed.
When it is open ride USE DISCRETION!!! If the track looks busy for you then wait about 20 minutes and chances are it will clear off.
Our facility IS open to riders under the age of 16.
We have NO BAN on young people sharpening their riding skills. We welcome younger people to our facility and will continue to do so. They are the future of our sport! We have a Pee Wee track for them to learn to ride.